AdobeXD MasterClass-Become a Professional UI/UX Designer
What you’ll learn
- You will design a complete Social Media App using adobe XD
- You will learn how to work with the adobe XD
- You will learn the basic to advanced level of adobe XD
- You will learn how to design a Mobile app using adobe XD
- Advanced features of adobe XD
- How to design real adobe XD Project
- How to do prototyping in adobe XD
- Adobe XD Scroll View
- Adobe XD Grid System
- Adobe XD Color gradient
- Any Computer, Laptop is required
- Internet connection
- You don’t need to have any prior knowledge of Adobe XD. You will learn it from the very basic.
Adobe XD is one of the best software for designing UI/UX. Adobe XD designer has a huge demand in the current job market. In this course, you will learn from the very basic to advanced level of adobe XD. First, you will learn all the basic tools of Adobe XD that you will have to use for your project. Once you have learned all the basics of Adobe XD you will start learning advanced features of Adobe XD. You will build a couple of real-world projects and you will be able to add it to your profile.
Here are some lists, that you are going to learn in this class:
All the tools of Adobe XD.
How to work with the component of Adobe XD.
How to work with the color asset of Adobe XD.
You will learn the uses of Adobe XD Plugin.
Adobe XD Scroll View(Vertical and Horizontal Scroll View).
How to create a group and duplicate the group data.
Different kind of short cut key that helps a lot to speed up the working process.
Adobe XD Color, Color gradient, and Colors Shadow.
Text style and text Asset.
The uses of Prototyping and animation.
How to use repeat grid tools.
How to do prototyping using a key.
You will design a complete social media app in this class. While you will design this app, you will end up learning how to use all the tools and features of Adobe XD in a real-world project. This Social media app will have different sorts of pages and it will help you to learn how to work on different types of requirements.
Here are the lists:
You will design a Sign in and Sign Up Page.
You will learn how to work with the bottom bar.
You will design the Home page of the Social media app.
How to design a Friend List page
How to design a Chat page
How to design a message UI.
Social media profile page.
Who this course is for:
- If you want to become an UI/UX Designer then this course is for you.
- If you want to design mobile and web app UI/UX using adobe XD.
- If you want to build your career as an UI/UX designer.
- If you want to become a professional UI/UX designer