Artificial Intelligence (AI) in the Classroom
What you’ll learn
- Learn to distinguish the various types of AI
- Understand how AI is used to solve real-world problems
- Gain access to real AI tools and learn how to use them
- Take a peek at the future of AI and other emerging technologies
Artificial Intelligence is finally here and most of us are already actively using it in our day-to-day life (even without knowing it). To prepare our future generation in order to harness these technologies, people need to understand how they can use AI first of all! Only then can they use it to facilitate learning and solve real-world problems.
The course is aimed at all those people, irrespective of their profession, who would like to learn how to make active use of AI. No prior knowledge is assumed, no expertise in any related area is required because we will start by introducing the very basic concepts. It is our firm belief that we have to democratize AI, bring it to the people and help them navigate through this maze of new amazing technologies. We will also illustrate a number of fun exercises, to help you understand these concepts and urge you to try them with others. The scope of this course is to tickle your curiosity and help you delve further into the amazing world of tomorrow.
Remember, AI is most probably the most powerful technology ever invented by man. It can be used for both good and bad things. In the end, it’s up to us how to use it. So what are you waiting for! Get to know AI and design the world of tomorrow!
Who this course is for:
- General Public
- All students
- Policy Makers in Education
- College and School Management
- College and School Administrators
- Learning Support Educators