Learn to build a Full Stack FastAPI and Vue Application in No Time
What you’ll learn
- The student will learn the basics of RESTful API development with FastAPI
- How to create a Full Stack Todo List Application
- Learn how to use the Tortoise ORM
- Learn to consume JSON with Vue
If you’re tired of long courses and just want to learn basic web development this course is for you. This course was built with the goal of teaching the students how to use FastAPI and Vue JS. It focuses heavily on designing a backend RESTful Web Service with CRUD functionality that sends data to a Vue JS Front End Application. This is an entry-level course that focuses on building and reinforcing some of the techniques used by developers to build a full-stack application.
When going through this course you may come across subjects that you are familiar with as well as those that are completely new to you.
Some of the topics touched upon include
HTTP Requests with Fetch
Python Programming Language
When taking this course, please know that you can take your time because you will get access to support along the way. By the time you finish this course, you should feel comfortable creating a full-stack web application with Vue JS and FastAPI
Who this course is for:
- This course is for entry level web developers that have an understanding of web applications