Introduction to Signal and Systems - RAHSS218
In RAHSS218, we will study important subjects of Signal and Systems, such as properties of systems, casualty, time invariance and linearity, LTI system and Laplace Transform.
After taking this course, you will have knowledge of most significant subjects of Signal and Systems
, including LTI system and Laplace Transform.
There is a quiz at the end of each chapter to test your knowledge, and there will be multiple exercises
throughout the course to give you an opportunity to practice and refine your skills.
This course has the option of limited lifetime access, so please feel free to review the course subjects
Bahman Sokhansanj is the instructor of RAHSS218 course. He holds a degree in General
Studies and currently pursuing Electrical Engineering bachelor’s degree. He is a lecturer at Rahsoft
company with concentration on Computer Architecture.
Who is this course for?
• Undergraduate Students
• Electrical Engineers
• Computer Engineers
• Software Engineers
• Anyone who has an interest in Signal and Systems
• System Block Diagram
• Properties of System
• Time Invariance and Linearity
• LTI system
• Laplace Transform
What you’ll Learn:
• Understand what Signals and System is about
• Able to create block diagrams for the systems.
• Able to solve questions regarding LTI system, Laplace Transform, Time Invariance, Linearity, Causality.
Who this course is for:
- Electrical Engineering Undergraduate Students
- Electrical Engineers
- Computer Engineers
- Software Engineers
- Anyone who has an interest in Signal and Systems