Kickstarter Kickstarter Mastery 2021
What you’ll learn
- How to create the entire campaign from beginning to end.
- Learn how the Kickstarter/Indiegogo ranking algorithms work.
- How to drive a massive amount of traffic to your campaign using growth hacking tools.
- How to use web scrapers to spy on your crowdfunding competitors.
- Learn how to become a staff pick and get featured on crowdfunding sites.
- The fees and post-campaign tax considerations.
If you’ve ever wanted to create something new with a community of enthusiastic people cheering you on, you’ve come to the right place.
This course is based on everything we’ve learned from reviewing over 200,000 projects — each of them created by someone like you. We hope it’ll help you get started with shaping your own project, whether it’s to make a movie, an album, a game, a gadget, a play, a restaurant, or pretty much anything else that springs from the imagination.
Kickstarter is more than just a funding tool. It’s a community of millions of people who love to share and support creative ideas. Every Kickstarter project is the story of something new coming to life. We’re happy you’ve found your way here, and we’re thrilled to help you on your journey.
The Kickstarter Course For EVERY Level
This course is your fast track to Kickstarter success and will provide long-lasting value from your very first campaign created right through to advanced creative and crowdfunding campaigns.
Join now and you’ll learn how to:
How to tell your crowdfunding story
How to build rewards
How to promote your campaign
How to communicate with backers
And much, much more!
Plus, SO much more!
No experience or prior skill required.
We’ll cover strategies that grow your business from the ground up and we’ll even show you how to make money from Kickstarter as you learn!
Remember you need ZERO prior experience or skill to join this course. We’ll provide everything you need to grow your online business on a budget of next to nothing!
Who this course is for:
- Entrepreneurs who want to fund their idea without giving away equity.
- Creators who are looking to pre-sell their product.
- Inventors who want to use crowdfunding to raise money for their ideas.