Self-Discipline: Build Habits & Develop a Growth Mindset
What you’ll learn
- Develop a goal-oriented mindset
- Cultivate extreme self-discipline
- Practical techniques to change irrational beliefs that prevent you from reaching your goals
- Take control of your habits and choices
- Practice a full range of exercises in order to master self-discipline
- Set goals to increase motivation
- Find your “Why” to achieve goals
- Cultivate a positive attitude, mindset and habits to stay motivated
- Identify the root causes of your procrastination and how to get rid of them
- Use self-discipline to teach our brain the goals to focus on
- How to finish everything you start
- The best proven methods to improve your self-discipline
- Form a new habit in the next 30 days
- Be willing to learn and put your good will into it
- No previous knowledge about self-discipline required
- Taking notes is recommended. Additional course materials is eventually included
- This self-discipline course can be taken anywhere with an internet connection
Join our students who have taken our time management, goal setting and focus mastery courses with great results!
This course will teach you why and how to develop self-discipline, increase your motivation and stop procrastinating, empowering you to build daily habits for long-term success.
Whether you are a student, employee or entrepreneur, you will need to get your job done and, possibly, do it in the best possible way.
In fact, we have all faced the frustration of a job we don’t like or a task we find difficult to complete, or a passion we have to fight for.
Days spent on the couch instead of working on our goals, evenings wasted watching TV instead of improving ourselves and excuses to postpone important commitments.
Are You a Victim of Yourself?
The key to success is to grow your self-discipline.
This course is about improving your ability to learn how to build self-discipline, break bad habits, and achieve your goals so that you can live the life you’ve always dreamed of.
The core of this Self-Discipline course involves 3 main aspects:
Developing a growth mindset and mental toughness to become the person you really want to be.
Beating procrastination by eliminating its root causes and finishing what you start, always.
(30 Days of Change Program) Building good habits for personal growth to create a life based on your goals.
We also give you advanced proven methods to gain self-discipline and increase your motivation to work on your goals and take control of your habits and choices.
The powerful ways to master self-discipline you’ll learn in this course are applicable to many aspects of your every day life, from working on a project to acquiring new skills.
How this Self-Discipline course will improve your life and double your motivation:
Most people think that their goals cannot be achieved due to bad luck, lack of time or insufficient financial resources.
The most common barrier we face while trying to achieve our goals is ourselves.
The foundational attribute all successful people share is self-discipline.
“People who lack self-discipline are often the victims of those who do have self-discipline.”
The combination of mental toughness, motivation and the development of the right habits, are an effective and foolproof method to stop procrastinating and reach your goals. But all this is possible exclusively by developing self-discipline.
This self-discipline course is the foundation of personal development.
There is no goal setting, time management, focus mastery, career development or management skills without the solid foundation of self-discipline.
It won’t be easy, but if you turn theory into practice, success is guaranteed!
Who this course is for:
- Those who have a “I’ll do it later” trend and want to unlock their full potential
- Victims of procrastination: those who set goals and get halfway there
- Anyone who often gets distracted easily by television, video games, social media and bad habits
- Entrepreneurs, managers, employees or freelancers who struggle with meeting tight deadlines
- Students who have no self-discipline for online schooling
- Anyone who wants to be 10x more productive and complete more tasks in less time
- Individuals looking for Personal Development
- Those who want to take their life to the next level changing their habits and achieving professional or personal goals